Saturday, December 13, 2014

Sharing My Little Blog With the World

Last week, I was feeling drained and at a loss for motivation.  I was in a bit of a rut with my Chinese studying and with this blog.  How did I address this?  I shared my language learning mission on the forum of Fluent in 3 Months.  I provided a link to my review of Chinese resources, which I need to update because I have used some additional resources that I have opinions about.


What happened when I shared my mission?  I got some encouragement from readers of that site and and added a few readers to this site.  I still feel a bit overwhelmed with work and family and my project.  I now have a few people following me that I don't want to let down so I've picked up the pace with my Chinese studies and am making sure that I keep up my blogging obligations I set for myself.



So thank you readers for keeping me on track.  It feels good to know there are a few people in the world that will take the time to follow me on my personal quest.  I hope that you find this blog either: a) informative, b) inspirational, c) entertaining, or d) a combination of all of the above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment