Now that I have completed a little over a month of my project, I think it is time to reflect on what I have accomplished and where I have to go.
What I’ve done:
- Studied every day;
- Put myself within striking distance of finishing Chinese Skill (which is a little more finicky the closer I get to the end);
- Put myself within striking distance of finishing Travel in Chinese and Growing up with Chinese; and,
- Posted eight times to this blog in the first month.
What I need to do in month two:
- Make a recording of me speaking Chinese to give me something to mark my progress against;
- Get on Skype and develop a language exchange;
- Provide blog posts that are more substantive; and,
- Review Elements of Style and focus on improving my writing in my blog posts.
I would also like to go back to previous blog posts and clean them up.