Monday, December 8, 2014

A look back. A look ahead.


Hi all,

Now that I have completed a little over a month of my project, I think it is time to reflect on what I have accomplished and where I have to go.

What I’ve done:

  1. Studied every day;
  2. Put myself within striking distance of finishing Chinese Skill (which is a little more finicky  the closer I get to the end);
  3. Put myself within striking distance of finishing Travel in Chinese and Growing up with Chinese; and,
  4. Posted eight times to this blog in the first month.

What I need to do in month two:

  1. Make a recording of me speaking Chinese to give me something to mark my progress against;
  2. Get on Skype and develop a language exchange;
  3. Provide blog posts that are more substantive; and,
  4. Review Elements of Style and focus on improving my writing in my blog posts.

I would also like to go back to previous blog posts and clean them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment